Western Paint has been family owned and operated for over 100 years.
It all started in 1908, at 521 Hargrave Street, right at the cross street of William in Winnipeg’s Exchange District National Historic Site and its collection of turn-of-the-twentieth-century architecture. Western Paint still operates from this central Winnipeg location, conveniently serving all of the city’s decorating needs.
Although we started as a paint store, we eventually started offering a wallpaper segment to better serve Winnipeg. As time has passed, Western Paint has seen more additions in its operations to cater to all segments of decorating such as window coverings, flooring, custom colour matching and custom finishing.
We have had a wonderful time over the last 100 years and we look forward to the next centennial!